Easy lemon poke cake. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Better than… Lemons Poke Cake is a fabulous cool and creamy spring time and summer time treat! It's the perfect dessert to take to a potluck, BBQ, or to eat right out of the pan in your own kitchen.
In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and instant pudding. Add the water, oil and eggs, mix until smooth and well blended. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan. You can cook Easy lemon poke cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy lemon poke cake
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix (all of the ingredients on back of box).
- Prepare 1 package of lemon instant pudding (2 cups cold milk).
- You need 1 container of cool whip.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple tidbits.
- You need 1 of lemon KitKat (optional).
The best cake mix poke cake! This Easy Lemon Cream Poke Cake has a lemon cake, lemon pudding and my secret ingredient whipped cream topping that won't melt on a hot summer day! Easy Lemon Cream Poke Cake Summer is here (well almost) and that means plenty of potlucks, picnics and neighborhood parties! So we all need some go-to desserts to bring to that won't take.
Easy lemon poke cake step by step
- Prepare yellow cake as instructed on back. Once baked, and slightly cooled, poke holes all over the top..
- Prepare lemon jello pudding as instructed on box and pour over yellow cake and let it sit for 15mins.
- Add pineapple and let it cool almost completely before spreading cool whip on top.
- Shave lemon KitKat bar on top for decoration (optional).
Combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream, vegetable oil, and water in a large mixing bowl. Lemon Poke Cake made with few ingredients and so simple! Delicious, easy poke cake recipe with a bright lemon flavor topped with sweet cream. You only need a few ingredients to make this tasty lemon cake recipe! This lemon poke cake has a yellow cake as the base, a lemon pudding as the filling, and a whipped lemon frosting for the topping.