Vegan Banana Almond Bread. Directions: Vegan Almond Butter Banana Bread- Naturally sweetened and oil-free, this banana bread is the perfect treat to have on hand for a quick breakfast or healthy snack. When it comes to baking I don't like to give advice on substitutions unless it's something I've tested myself. The BEST healthy banana bread recipe made with almond flour and NO flour and no oats!
This Vegan Almond Banana Bread is cozy, delicious, and made with healthy, whole food ingredients! I've partnered with One Degree Organics to bring you this delicious recipe today. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Well and Full! You can cook Vegan Banana Almond Bread using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Almond Bread
- You need 4 of medium size of overripe banana.
- It’s 2/3 cup of canola oil (160 ml).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour (180 gr).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar (80 gr).
- You need 1/3 cup of toasted almond (80 gr).
The Best Vegan Almond Flour Bread Recipes on Yummly Chickpea Flour Bread, Coconut Flour Bread From Power Bread, Corn Flour Bread—my Other "bread Adventure" @(^_^)@. Prepare a bread pan with cooking spray. The best flavor and texture vegan gf banana bread recipe I have EVER had, usually it turns out over or under cooked and this was just right.
Vegan Banana Almond Bread step by step
- Preheat oven into 350 °F or 180°C..
- Toast the almond about 10 minutes or until it fragrances, while preheating the oven. Chopped them coarsely. Set aside..
- Prepare the tray for the banana bread, grease it with butter and dust some flour on it, or just use non-stick spray..
- Mash the banana using a fork, set aside..
- Add oil and sugar, whisk them until incorporate. Set aside..
- In other bowl, sift dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder, and salt. And add them into the wet batter..
- Fold the wet and dry ingredient gently using spatula until all combined..
- Add chopped toasted almond. Fold them until all mix well..
- Pour the batter into the tray, bake it about 45-50 minutes..
- Check using a toothpick if it comes out clean without any wet batter it means your bread is done. But if it comes out with wet batter add about 5-10 more minutes..
- Tips: for smaller oven or if you use small electric oven, bake it using 325°F or 160°C.
- The look when it sliced..
I did make a few subs, based on what I had on hand. This Gluten-Free Vegan Almond Bread is soft, bendy and unbelievably easy to make! It's soft on the inside and crusty on the outside, not dry or crumbly, slices well and is perfect for toast and sandwiches! It's also no-knead, yeast-free, completely free from sugar and oil-free too. Add the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt, and mix well, but don't overmix, just enough until the flour is combined.