Balsamic Chicken & Veggies. In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Balsamic Chicken – Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, THM S One of my favorite restaurants for date nights is a cute little Italian place that is BYOB and has an amazing balsamic chicken. They warn you when you order it that the balsamic is a strong flavor but I love it!
Stir together the balsamic and brown sugar and add it to the skillet. A delicious and easy recipe for honey-balsamic grilled chicken breasts. Serve alone or on top of your favorite salad. You can cook Balsamic Chicken & Veggies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Chicken & Veggies
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast tenders, cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of lite balsamic dressing.
- It’s 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of asparagus, trimmed and cut into about 2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 large of red pepper, diced (optional).
Sprinkle thyme and black pepper over chicken thighs. Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. I love sheet pan, one pot recipes because they make for super easy clean up. More sheet pan chicken recipes I love to make are Baked Chicken Thighs with Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potato, Turmeric Roasted Chicken and Sweet Potatoes, and Baked Apple Cider Chicken and Cabbage.
Balsamic Chicken & Veggies step by step
- Sauce: In a medium bowl, stir together vinegar, honey, dressing, and red pepper. Set aside..
- Chicken: In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat, add chicken, cover and let simmer. Flip chicken after about 5 minutes, cover, and let simmer 5 more minutes..
- Pour sauce over chicken and stir. Then, add asparagus, carrots, and red pepper to the skillet. Turn heat to low, cover, and let simmer until the veggies are cooked..
Combine the vinaigrette and chicken pieces in a large resealable plastic bag; seal the bag and toss to coat. This balsamic chicken is chicken thighs coated in a sweet and savory glaze and roasted to perfection along with potatoes and asparagus. An easy one pan meal that's sure to please the whole family! I love one pan meals because they're quick to make and the clean up is a breeze. Balsamic Marinated Chicken Breasts Balsamic Marinated Chicken Breasts.