Vegan Irish Cream.
You can have Vegan Irish Cream using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Irish Cream
- It’s 1 can of Light coconut milk.
- You need 1 box of Soy cream (I used Alpro).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy milk powder.
- It’s 1 of Espresso shot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Liquid chocolate (I used Sweet Freedom).
- You need 1 cup of Irish whiskey.
Vegan Irish Cream step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut milk, soy cream and sugar until sugar crystals have dissolved.
- In a small mug, add soy milk powder and enough hot water to blend without remaining lumps. Add to the coconut mixture..
- Add espresso, liquid chocolate and mix until chocolate is fully incorporated..
- Add whiskey and stir. Add cold water to thin, if desired. Taste, add more whiskey if needed..
- Serve over ice.