Delicious Spanish fish broth!.
You can cook Delicious Spanish fish broth! using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious Spanish fish broth!
- You need 1 of head of a hake.
- Prepare 1 of fishbones of a hake.
- Prepare 1 of head of monkfish.
- Prepare 2 large of fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato puree.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 1 of few drops of Tabasco.
- Prepare 3 3/4 liter of water.
Delicious Spanish fish broth! instructions
- Put water to boil in a large pot..
- Smash the heads of the fish (especially the monkfish's). Cut tomatoes and onion in quarters..
- Once the water starts to boil add the heads, the bones ans the vegetables..
- Let it cook slowly for 5-6 hours. At some poin add the Tabasco and tbe salt. After 2-2.30 hous add the canned tomato..
- Let it rest the whole night outside the fridge and next day take the bones and the onion out as well as the tomato skin. Use a strainer for the smaller parts. Rrserve some of the paste you'll get (with no bones).
- If not goin to use within 3-4 days, put in the freezer..