Stove top casserole. Prepare Stove Top according to directions. Heat both cans of soup with the milk in a saucepan until hot. Spoon stuffing over top of chicken and soup.
I have also subbed ground turkey for the beef. I've tried out one for you – a perfect one pot wonder! Beef and Vegetable Stove top Stew. You can have Stove top casserole using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stove top casserole
- You need 2 lb of smoke sausage.
- Prepare 4 medium of onions.
- It’s 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 8 small of red potatos.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
It's topped off with Stove Top Stuffing and the kids love it! Juicy chicken, fresh or frozen broccoli, Stove Top Stuffing, and plenty of melty cheese! This casserole is a family favorite and it's ready in less than an hour. Place contents of vegetable/seasoning packet (from stuffing mix) and butter.
Stove top casserole instructions
- Chop sausage.
- Shred potato, onions, cabbage.
- Put oil and sausage in very large skillet.
- Then add one at a time in with sausage and stirring each time.
- Must keep close watch will stick to pan..
- Drain and serve with mustard ..
This is a recipe I adapted from a Kraft Food's recipe. It passed my husband's picky taste test, so it must be good. Fire up the stove because this collection of easy dinner recipes are perfect for stove-top cooking. If you don't have stuffing leftover like I did, make up a new batch of Stove Top and throw it on the top. I make this year round and my kids love it!