Boiled white rice, used a pot with lid. Typical instructions for cooking rice on the stove include covering the rice after it boils. This steams the rice in addition to simmering. However, covering the pan and trapping the steam can also lead to bubbles forming in the starchy water, and these can multiply to the point that they push the pot lid up and boil over, even if the heat is set on low.
The non-stick coating will ensure speedy cleanup, so the gang can get back to studying, jamming, or partying in no time. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil. Add rice, butter, and a large pinch of salt. You can cook Boiled white rice, used a pot with lid using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boiled white rice, used a pot with lid
- Prepare 300 of g…rice.
- Prepare 450 of cc…water.
Water penetrates the rice (This will produce good results to the finish.). Lid a pot, and boil high heat. It helps trap steam that aids in the cooking process, so if you remove the lid, it may take longer for the rice to finish. If you don't have a lid for your pot, use foil to cover it while the rice cooks.
Boiled white rice, used a pot with lid step by step
- Wash 300 g of rice with running water. Discord the water three times. It is okay if the water is clear (see the photo)..
- Put the washed rice in pot, and add water 450 cc. If you have time, leave it for 30 minutes. Water penetrates the rice (This will produce good results to the finish.)..
- Lid a pot, and boil high heat. After boiling, change to low heat and cook for 12 minutes. (be careful not to char rice…).
- Stop fire when time passes. Keep it leave the lid for 12 minutes. (to make the rice plump).
- Remove the lid and mix the rice. This is complete! (300 g of rice change to 660 g of Boiled rice).
Just make sure to cinch the foil around the edges so the steam can't escape. Bring to a boil, then cover pot with a tight-fitting lid and reduce heat to low, aiming for the lowest possible flame. Then, pour in any other ingredients you want to use, like oil, butter, and salt. Next, cover the pot and cook the rice over high heat until the water starts to boil. Some people like their rice more watery than others.