Super healthy granola. Mix the baked granola with chia seeds and goji berries and let it. One of my favorite tricks for this Super Healthy Granola is to let it sit for an hour or so until it's totally cool after baking so you can break it into big chunks that turn out almost like granola bars. This really is the best healthy granola recipe!
Make your own healthy homemade granola and add-in whatever extras your family loves leaving behind extra sugar, unhealthy oils and fillers. RECIPE : super healthy granola. by jennymustard. Ingredients what a brilliant granola bar recipe with no refined sugar and only a bit of honey – often the healthy versions still end up with loads of maple syrup or honey so this. You can have Super healthy granola using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super healthy granola
- Prepare 1 cup of whole grain oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flax seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashews.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of goji berries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black cherries (quartered and pitted).
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract.
This easy and homemade healthy granola bars recipe is packed with rolled oats, crispy cereal, & mini chocolate chips! The bars can also be vegan and gluten free. They're not all packed with sugar. Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health Granola is an extremely popular breakfast and snack food with a wealth of health benefits.
Super healthy granola step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, then spread thinly on baking sheets..
- Bake in oven at 300°F for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that it does not burn.
- Serve with vegan almond milk and banana slices, or enjoy as is!.
Super Healthy Granola is totally customizable to what you love, and makes a great breakfast or snack on the go! In Los Angeles last month, I finally made it to beautiful Botanica. If you're going for healthy granola, you're going to want to opt for healthful toppings. The result is a chewy, almost cake-like granola bar though not at all similar to any that you would find in the supermarket. This recipe is pretty flexible so don't hesitate to modify to suit your tastes.