Orea bake cheesecake. This light and delicious no-bake cheesecake is made with cream, cream cheese, and cherry pie filling. Korea Cake, Cakes For Sale, Pastel Cakes, Fancy Desserts, Dessert Decoration Tea Lights, Cheesecake, Korea, Milk, Pudding, Baking, Desserts, Recipes, Food. Get dozens of recipes to satisfy your cheesecake craving!
Unlike many recipes, there's For an authentic-tasting no-bake cheesecake recipe, we want to stay as true as possible to classic. A No Bake Cheesecake is just that, the filling is not baked in the oven. But don't worry, this A No Bake Cheesecake uses a graham cracker crumb crust which is, by far, the simplest of all the pie crusts. You can cook Orea bake cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orea bake cheesecake
- Prepare of Cake base.
- Prepare 6 pcs of orea cookies.
- You need 15 g of unsalted butter (melted).
- Prepare of Cheese filling.
- You need 250 g of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 6 pcs of orea cream filling.
- You need 15 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch powder.
- You need 125 ml of sour cream.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- You need 4 pcs of orea cookies.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 2 pcs of orea cookies.
These No-Bake Cheesecake Bites are easy, delicious, and almost too good to be true. These No-Bake Cheesecake Bites come together so fast- the most time consuming part of this recipe is. This No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe is perfect for beginners! This No Bake Cheesecake is so light and creamy!
Orea bake cheesecake step by step
- Cream cheese; butter; sour cream and egg prepared in room temperature..
- Use aluminium foil double wrap the cake pan(6” inch round with base removable); from bottom to all side. Generously use cake base butter to brush over the cake pan. Remains butter melts it for cookies base mixing..
- Cake base: Remove all the 6pcs cookies cream(don’t waste, use as sweetened in cream mixture later). Put cookies into a plastic bag. Finely crush it with rolling pin. Mix well with melted butter. Firmly lay over the cake pan base by spoon or hand pressed. Set aside..
- Preheat oven with tray of water to 150 C. Water level about 1cm..
- Electric mixer(low volume = 1) mix the cream cheese, cookies cream, butter and vanilla together until smooth and creamy, add sugars (increase level volume to 2 or 3) mix to very smooth and creamy texture. Change back low volume for the egg mix follow by cornstarch powder(sieved). Mix well. Tips: beside electric mixer, use spatula get all the mixture mix well..
- Add sour cream, gently mix well. (Same, I’ve DIY my sour cream by using 100ml whipping cream, n 1/3tsp lemon juice(slight adjust, pretty creamy by little more lemon juice) Electric mix at high volume approx 30seconds, add pinch of salt continue mix at high volume for 10-20 seconds then refrigerate for 10mins to set the flavour then bring out to room temperature before use.
- As we like sourly so more lemon juice squeeze in. Approx 1/8tsp into the cheese mixture and mix well. However, I felt it’s optional for this..
- Crush/chopped 4pcs orea cookies (cream filling together), mix into the cheese mixture..
- Pour into cake pan. Water bake at 150C for 20mins first, take out frm oven decorate the TOP by using 2pcs orea cookies cut into 8 small pieces. Carefully place in oven continue bake for 25mins at 150C. While baking, look out the tray water level drain up n need refill..
- Once baking times up, remove from oven, cool down n keep refrigerates for at least 3hours or over night to serve..
Top with strawberries, chocolate, or simple whipped cream. Perfect for any dinner party or holiday gathering. Did you know you can bake cheesecake in a muffin pan? This recipe for creamy mini cheesecakes is so simple and perfect for a small crowd! Rich, creamy and delicious baked Oreo cheesecake bars.