Balsamic Chicken. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Balsamic Chicken – Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, THM S One of my favorite restaurants for date nights is a cute little Italian place that is BYOB and has an amazing balsamic chicken.
And out comes this glorious chicken that's savoury, tangy, sweet and very, very sticky! Stir together the balsamic and brown sugar and add it to the skillet. I love sheet pan, one pot recipes because they make for super easy clean up. You can cook Balsamic Chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Chicken
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of (approx) Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare of Generous sprinkle of Dried Minced Onion.
- You need of Sprinkle of Cumin.
More sheet pan chicken recipes I love to make are Baked Chicken Thighs with Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potato, Turmeric Roasted Chicken and Sweet Potatoes, and Baked Apple Cider Chicken and Cabbage. Adapted from my friend Julia of Julia's Healthy Italian. Combine the vinaigrette and chicken pieces in a large resealable plastic bag; seal the bag and toss to coat. Dinner doesn't have to difficult and it doesn't have to be boring either.
Balsamic Chicken step by step
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish sprayed with nonstick.
- Score each breast diagonally on both sides.
- Top with with vinegar, onion then cumin.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until chicken is not pink.
- This can be served with chicken flavored stuffing or your favorite side.
This balsamic chicken is chicken thighs coated in a sweet and savory glaze and roasted to perfection along with potatoes and asparagus. An easy one pan meal that's sure to please the whole family! Remove to a plate; cover to keep warm. Remove chicken from pan and keep warm. To Serve: Spoon sauce over chicken and serve immediately.