Stove top BBQ Ribs. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. I never knew cooking ribs on the stove top could be so easy or so delicious. Great recipe if you have no time to prepare.
Bring sauce to a boil and stir until thickened. There are several different kinds of pork ribs, and some are better suited to cooking in a frying pan than others. The two kinds you'll see most often at a barbecue are baby back ribs and side ribs, or "spare" ribs. You can have Stove top BBQ Ribs using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stove top BBQ Ribs
- It’s 1 packages of Spare Ribs.
- You need of vegetable oil to coat bottom of pan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sofrito.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Sazon.
- Prepare of Adobo approximately 1 turn around the pot.
- It’s 1 can of Goya Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Knorr's Garlic Cube.
- You need 1 of Knorr's Onion Cube.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 3 piece of Dried Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Kraft BBQ sauce which ever flavor is your favorite (I use the thick and spicy original).
- You need 1 cup of boiling water you'll need enough to just cover the ribs.
The Best Stove Top Pork Ribs Recipes on Yummly Chinese Apple Pork Ribs Soup (instant Pot Or Stove-top), Sticky Chinese Bbq Pork Lettuce Wraps instant Pot Or Stove Top, Navy Bean, Bacon And Spinach Soup (pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker Or Stove Top) Stovetop ribs are ever so easy to make incredibly delicious. Meanwhile, assemble the dry rub for the ribs. This stove top barbecue pork ribs is my family's favorite barbecue ribs.
Stove top BBQ Ribs instructions
- If your pack of ribs is a slab cut them into individual pieces..
- Heat a large heavy bottom pot with lid on medium heat. Add Oil and Sofrito. Once oil and sofrito start to sizzle add sugar and then add the ribs. Brown ribs. Lower heat to a medium low cover and cook for approximately 30 min. Ribs start to release their own liquid it's not a lot..
- Add enough water to just cover the ribs add remaining ingredients except the bbq sauce, stir to combine. Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hrs. Add bbq sauce cook for 30 min. Enjoy..
My family doesn't like eating pork, especially my husband. There was a time when we didn't consume any pork for many years. That is why I rarely cook 'em, but when my family wants to eat pork, it has to be barbecue pork ribs. Stove top ribs are so easy to make and incredibly delicious. Believe me, when your dinner guests taste these, they'll think they're cooked in the oven or on the barbecue for hours.