Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock). Great recipe for Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock). See great recipes for Kulfa mutton !!!!, Mutton chukka too! See great recipes for Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) too!
Reserve the stock for cooking rice. Discard the whole spices along with the chopped ginger and garlic. See great recipes for chicken roll with a cream spiced fillin, paprika rice, crispy potato slice & four cheese sauce too! You can have Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock)
- It’s 750 gms of mutton(beef or chicken 1kg).
- You need of Stock (1 small onion, 5 pepper, 5 cloves,1 cinnamon stick.
- It’s 5 of cardamom, 3 bay leaf,4 green chillies, 2 tbsn salt,.
- You need 1 inch of ginger and 5 cloves garlic Chopped,1 cup whole coriander.
- It’s of Seeds,1/2cup fennel seeds,1tsp cumin seeds &4 cups water).
- You need of Rice 3 1/2 cups rice washed and soaked.(10 mins).
- It’s of For masala (1 bunch coriander leaves,1 pod garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- You need 7-8 of green chillies (acc to u),.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin) grind and keep.
- You need 1 cup of oil,1 small onion, 5cloves,5 cardamom, 6 to 8 pepper, 2.
- It’s of Bay leaf, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1 piece cinnamon.
- You need 2 of big potatoes, 1 cup peas.
- You need of Salad(1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 tsp salt,few coriander.
- It’s of Leaves,1 chilli and 2 lemon juice).
- It’s of Fried onions for garnish (optional).
Mutton pulao is one of the most eaten rice recipes in Pakistan and its preparation procedure differ from place to place like in some cases as in the Kabuli pulao, it is garnished and dressed with dry fruits and nuts like cashews, almonds, and walnuts. No matter what the cooking progression is, pulao is always seasoned with broth or stock. Cook on medium high heat till the tomatoes get tender. Finally pour the masala in the yakhni, already back in the cooking pot.
Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) step by step
- First prepare stock.wash the mutton, cut ginger,garlic, chilli,add pepper, clove,cardamom,bay leaf,cinnamon, cumin seeds. Wash coriander seeds and cumin seeds in strainer. Cut onion roughly..
- Now put all together. (See Ingredients above for stock) with salt.when mutton cooked remove and save the stock.
- Ur stock is ready.now grind the masala coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin. See ingredients. Now take 1 slice onion, 5 cloves, 5 cardamom,1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 bay leaf,1 cinnamon and 6to7 pepper..
- Now heat one cup of oil in a large vessel. Then add onion with garam masala (above pic 3)when brown add the above grind masala.now let it simmer 5 mins oil floats up.now add potatoes and peas..
- Mix well.cover vessel and cook till 5 mins.now add the cooked mutton and strained stock. Mix well then rice..
- After u put stock let it boil.now cover the vessel with it's lid and cook on medium flame.(check salt now add 1 tbsn)when rice absorbs most of the stock give a mix(pic3).
- Cover the lid,put a cloth over the lid.so that steam and moisture stays within.keep on a slow flame.(10 mins)off the flame but don't open the lid.prepare the salad cut onion,tomato, chilli,coriander leaves then place all in one bowl then add 2 lemon juice and 1 tsp salt..
- Salad ready.now serve mutton pulav.garnish with fried onions.ur kitchen will smell with all the lovely flavours. Enjoy😊.
Sprinkle the fried onions & mint leaves. Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe by Cooking with Asifa Mutton Yakhni Pulao is a rice dish made by cooking rice with meat, Broth & yogurt. Yakhni Pulao is served with Raita & Salad. Adding beef or chicken broth makes the pulao Non-Veg. Cook the pulao on low flame keeping the utensil covered all the time till the broth dries up and the rice is cooked.