Blackened Salmon with Greek Yogurt. ½ cup Greek yogurt or light sour cream. Combine chili powder, paprika, black pepper and cayenne pepper to make blackening seasoning. Stir with a fork to combine.
Heat a medium sauté pan over a medium heat. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and sauté, turning once, for. Salmon dip recipe made with nonfat Greek yogurt, cream cheese, lemon, and fresh dill. You can cook Blackened Salmon with Greek Yogurt using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blackened Salmon with Greek Yogurt
- Prepare 4 slice of salmon fillets.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of greek yogurt.
Serve on crackers, veggies, or bread for the perfect brunch item. Blend softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt, horseradish, lemon juice, pepper, salt, and Worcestershire together in. Paprika and garlic powder make a quick Cajun-inspired seasoning that flavors salmon fillets in this easy dinner recipe. Traditionally, remoulade sauce is prepared with mayonnaise; here, we substitute nonfat Greek yogurt for a lighter version.
Blackened Salmon with Greek Yogurt step by step
- Mix together the chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper and kosher salt in a small bowl. Rub all over the fish..
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium- high heat, for about 3 minutes. Brush with the oil..
- Place the fish, skin side up, in the skillet. Cook until blackened and crisp, 3 minutes per side..
- 4. Remove skillet from heat and cover it tightly with foil and let fish finish cooking. Drizzle with greek yogurt and serve with roasted veggies..
All of your favorite Greek salad ingredients with the addition of heart healthy grilled salmon and a flavorful, thick and creamy dressing. This week it's all about this Greek Salmon Salad with Tahini Yogurt Dressing. I mentioned last week when I shared the recipe for this Caprese Grilled Chicken. Only a few ingredients go into making this family-style roasted salmon dinner with Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, dill, and parsley. Combine yogurt, mustard, dill, and parsley; season with salt and pepper.