Sauteed rice ball, with oil and soy sauce. Sauteed rice ball, with oil and soy sauce This recipe was taught to me by my mother. It is delicious that it is slightly char. When all five sides have been sauteed, season with it.
Onigiri (Rice Ball) おにぎり "onigiri", also called おむすび "omusubi", are rice balls made from rice into triangular, circular, and other similar shapes. They have become a popular food item available at Japanese convenience stores, and in other parts of the world. In a small bowl mix olive oil, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, parsley and paprika. You can have Sauteed rice ball, with oil and soy sauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed rice ball, with oil and soy sauce
- You need 600 of g…Boild white rice.
- Prepare 1 of Tbsp(15 cc)…Vegetable oil.
- You need 15 of g…Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Tbsp(15 cc)…Soy sauce.
- Prepare of And your favorite ingredients. For example, tuna, basil paste, and pickled plum.
Add shrimp and toss to coat. COMBINE soy sauce, honey and garlic in small bowl. HEAT oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. ADD zucchini, snow peas and carrots.
Sauteed rice ball, with oil and soy sauce step by step
- Let's cook a boiled rice, first. You can cook it in a pot with a lid. Please see here for how to make. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/9417233.
- Next, make a rice ball. It is useful, use a rice ball mold. You can buy from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=rice+ball+mold (I'm not affiliate earner.).
- Put your favorite ingredients between rice and rice. For example, tuna, basil paste, and UMEBOSHI. (photo is UMEBOSHI. UMEBOSHI is sour pickled plums.).
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat. Pour 15 cc of oil. Put rice balls and sauteed 5 sides. It is delicious that it is slightly char..
- When all 5 sides have been sauteed, season with it. Add 15 g of butter. Once the butter is melted, add 15 cc of soy sauce and soak to the rice ball..
- This is finish! It is delicious as it is. It is delicious even if wrapped in dried seaweed..
I didn't measure out any of the ingredients for this boy choy with sesame oil recipe – just a splash of this and that and it's all you need for a light simple side dish (the perfect. Remove from the heat and stir in the sesame oil. Move to a serving dish, sprinkle with the scallions, and serve. Taste for seasonings and serve cold or. The Best Sauteed Mushrooms With Soy Sauce Recipes on Yummly