Tom kha Kai. Authentic Tom Kha Gai – a simple delicious recipe for one of Thailand's most popular soups! There's no sugar added to that brand, whereas almost all others have. Tom Kha Soup – the EASIEST recipe for Tom Kha Gai or Thai coconut chicken soup with chicken, mushroom and coconut milk, and even better than restauarants.
It is one of the easiest, quickest, yet most FLAVORFUL soups you will ever taste! Tom Kha Gai is a highly popular Thai soup known for its intense and aromatic flavors and its rich and creamy coconut-infused broth. Tom Kha Gai translates as "boiled galangal. You can cook Tom kha Kai using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tom kha Kai
- Prepare 2 of chuck cut of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 cup of of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of whole slices of galanga.
- Prepare 1 of thick slices of lemon grass.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of slices coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of slices green onion.
- Prepare 1 slice of of red thai chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 of chuck cut of onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of spoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of spoon of chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of cherries tomato optional.
- You need 1/2 cup of of mushrooms slices.
This classic Thai Tom Kha Gai recipe (Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) is quick and easy to make, naturally gluten-free, and totally cozy, creamy and delicious! Thai Coconut Chicken Soup (Tom Kha Gai). Tom Kha Gai just isn't a traditional Thai dish (and doesn't taste as good) without them. So, off to the Asian supermarket I went for an adventure.
Tom kha Kai instructions
- Pour coconut milk in the pot add galanga and lemon grass bring to boil.
- Add chicken and chilies bring to boil again till chicken is cook.
- Add tomatoes,onions, mushroom,green onion and coriander.
- Add fish sauce, sugar and chicken stock powder stir to get all flavours mix.
- Let's boil low heat 3 minutes.
If you live near a larger city, or have. Make tom kha gai for your friends and family and they are sure to love it. Try this recipe out, let me know what you think in the comments below, and thank you for watching. Tom kha kai, tom kha gai, or Thai coconut soup (Thai: ต้มข่าไก่, pronounced [tôm kʰàː kàj]; Lao: ຕົ້ມຂ່າໄກ່, pronounced [tôm kʰāː kāj]; literally "chicken galangal soup". Here it is, my Thai coconut soup recipe!