"More Please" Popcorn Mix.
You can have "More Please" Popcorn Mix using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "More Please" Popcorn Mix
- Prepare 9 cup of corn chex (or any chex of your choice) (corn & rice are gluten-free).
- It’s 4 cup of popped popcorn.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 10 oz of chocolate chips.
"More Please" Popcorn Mix step by step
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Grease large roasting pan. Mix cereal & popcorn in roasting pan..
- Combine brown sugar, butter, & corn syrup in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, without stirring, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla & baking soda. Pour evenly over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly..
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely in pan, stirring frequently to break apart mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Store in airtight container..