Keto bread. Bread with low carb and twice as much protein and fiber. Quick & easy: Keto English muffins. Recipe A delicious flat bread made from only three ingredients – eggs, coconut flour and baking powder.
This delicious low-carb and keto bread couldn't be any easier to make. Baked to perfection, it is ideal for slicing and making toasts or sandwiches. Your Low Carb Bread Replacement Has Arrived. You can have Keto bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto bread
- Prepare 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of flax meal.
- You need 5 tbsp of psyllium husk powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 3 of eggwhite.
- You need 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
The best part about this bread is that it makes it so much easier to eat a low carb diet. Yes, there are some savage beasts (joking) that don't miss bread at all and are happy to just eat bacon seven times a day, but if you're anything like me, bread was a staple of your diet growing up and you still have a look of yearning in your eyes when. It is more like wheat bread than the Easy Paleo Keto Bread Recipe, which is more like white bread. I'm so excited to try this out!
Keto bread instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celcius fo 10 minutes..
- Add apple cider vinegar and eggwhites to the dry mix..
- Add boiling water to the mix and quickly stir in high speed until playdough consistency. Note: Dont overmix..
- Using wet hands, form small rolls on baking mat or baking paper..
- Bake for 60 minutes..
I'm on my first week of Keto, and the thing I miss the most is a slice of toast with breakfast. I have all the ingredients – even the 'extras' – EXCEPT. When preparing keto bread recipes, look out for low-carb ingredients that could contribute to brain fog and inflammation. Skip recipes that require conventional dairy or yeast, and avoid eating common keto bread ingredients like psyllium husk, xanthan gum, and nuts or nut butters too often — these can contain mold or irritate your gut. A toothpick should come out clean when you put it through the middle of the loaf.