Garlic Pasta. Pasta with herbs, delicious sauteed garlic, and plenty of freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Chop the garlic so that some is minced and some is larger pieces. Separate garlic into cloves; remove papery skins.
This is one of those dishes that defies explanation. Pasta, garlic, olive oil and a sprinkling of cheese. How could only four ingredients taste so wonderful? You can cook Garlic Pasta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Pasta
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Pasta noodle.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Basil and other spices.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Parmesian cheese.
Buttery garlic pasta is one of their favorite foods, whether as a side dish or as a meal in itself. My wife fell in love with it on her last visit as well. Both of these things make me push myself to make it better every time I cook it. To add just a little more care.
Garlic Pasta instructions
- First, marinate the chicken with spices.. dont be shy on the spices, the more the merrier.
- Boil water for the pasta..
- Cook the chicken in a frying pan with butter. Then set aside..
- Saute garlic in olive oil and butter. Then put the pasta in.. just mix it and put salt and pepper.
- Then put the chicken in and mix it as well..
- Serve it with parmesian cheese on top..
- I added some onion leeks to add more color and taste but it's your choice..
To be sure the pasta is perfectly al dente. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Stir in chicken broth, milk and fettuccine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Garlic is the star in this quick and easy Garlic Butter Sauce for Pasta! Toss this sauce with your favorite pasta and enjoy simply with grated Parmesan and fresh parsley or pair with grilled chicken or seafood for a flavorful side perfect for weeknights.