Simple Beef noodles. My family loves stroganoff, and this beef and noodles dish is my lightened-up version. Using meat from the deli saves the hours spent cooking a beef roast. I serve this with a salad for a great, homestyle meal. —Pamela Shank, Parkersburg, West Virginia I was looking for a recipe for beef and noodles that didn't use any sort of condensed soup.
After an hour, add Au jus, water, salt and pepper. Mix well until Au jus is disolved. Add sliced carrots and cook for additional hour until meat and carrots are tender. You can have Simple Beef noodles using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Beef noodles
- It’s 500 g of Beef sirloin (or other part with a bit fat).
- Prepare 6-8 of Star anise.
- Prepare 1-1.5 cup of Soy sauce (180-240ml).
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Cooking wine (30ml).
- It’s 3 of Spring onion.
- It’s 3 of Poi choy.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chili paste, chili peppers (optional for spicy taste).
- Prepare of Ramen noodles (depends on how much you want).
- It’s of Salt, white peppers and black peppers for taste.
In a separate pan cook noodles until tender and drain. Tender beef, fresh veggies, and noodles tossed together in a delicious savory sauce. It is always a hit with the family! Crock Pot Beef and Noodles is inspired by a classic Midwestern dish.
Simple Beef noodles instructions
- Chop beef into cubes.
- Slice all Poi choy.
- Cut spring oinions in half (separate green part and white part), and dice the white part, mince the green part.
- Put star anise, Soy sauce, cooking wine, water, white diced spring onion, beef all in a pot.
- Slow cook all ingredient for 20-30 mins (if you have rice cooker will be easier).
- Put noodles and Poi choy in the pot and cook for another 5-8 min.
- Salt, peppers, chili peppers in for taste, and add green minced spring onion, turn off the fire put the lid on for another 2-3 min.
- Enjoy your beef noodles.
This one is so easy to make using chuck roast and egg noodles. CROCK POT BEEF AND NOODLES I love traveling to other states and learning about the food that is popular in those states. You learn a lot about the people who. I wish I could find the right words to express to you how rich and flavorful this Easy Crockpot Beef and Noodles Recipe is. The beef is so tender and I love the hearty element the frozen, homestyle noodles add to the dish.