Taco Seasoning. Blend Of McCormick Spices, Including Onions & Peppers, That's Delish. Check Out Taco Seasoning On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
Easy Homemade Taco Seasoning Simple Homemade Taco Seasoning is a great way to save money, use up spices, and make the best tasting taco seasoning you've ever tried. For a larger batch, see note in instructions. From Sommer Collier of A Spicy Perspective. You can cook Taco Seasoning using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Seasoning
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Chili.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic salt (or garlic powder).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 of of cayenne or red pepper flakes (you can double this if you want an extra kick).
- You need of For extra heat add some slap your mama 1 teaspoon or 1 tablespoon depending on how hot you want it.
I have continued my healthy eating habits and goals that I made back in December. I ate like a fat kid and got more ice cream cones than one should consume on our cruise, but I have tried to maintain a healthy diet back at home. Taco seasoning is a pantry essential, adding rich, spicy flavor to anything it touches. In addition to seasoning taco meat, it can be used a million different ways: as a dry brine for big cuts of meat, a seasoning for casseroles, and a flavor booster for chili, just to name a few.
Taco Seasoning step by step
- Mix all the seasonings in a small bowl. Transfer to a jar and reserve..
- When you need taco seasoning, use 2 Tablespoons for a pound of meat (or just use 2 Tablespoons for any soup). I even labeled my jar that so I didn't forget..
- This makes 6 tablespoon of taco seasoning. You can make this in big batches and store in an air tight container or mason jar, or and old seasoning jar..
Making your own taco seasoning at home is as simple as whisking together some pantry ingredients. Taco seasoning mix is easy to make at home with the right spices, such as chili powder, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder. Taco night just got wayyy better thanks to this homemade taco seasoning. You most likely have all of these spices on hand, which makes this seasoning so simple to throw together. This easy Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe is the perfect way to spice up your chicken or beef!.