Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs. Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free. We absolutely love buffalo chicken wings. And, of course, on keto they are totally approved as long they are not breaded with flour/wheat flour etc.
In the year since we first published this recipe, our keto buffalo chicken meatballs have quickly become one of our most popular keto recipes — if not one of our most popular recipes period! Use a small cookie scoop to form the mixture into meatballs or you can roll by hand. As soon as started to make these meatballs I knew they would be one of my favorite, go-to meal prep recipes. You can have Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lbs of Ground Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (beaten).
- Prepare 1 of spring of Green Onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 stalk of Celery (trimmed and finely chopped).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Almond or Coconut Flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Buffalo Wing Sauce.
While we love making our fair share of breakfast casseroles and just prepping a bug hunk or meat, sometimes I need something fun for a work day food break. These buffalo chicken meatballs give me something to look forward to when I'm swamped with work, and. Buffalo chicken meatballs start with my simple chicken meatball recipe and get spiced up with buffalo sauce and ranch. You can add blue cheese if that's your style.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a sheet pan with nonstick spray or grease with olive oil, coconut oil or butter..
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except buffalo sauce. Mix well..
- Use your hands to form 2" balls. MIXTURE WILL BE STICKY!.
- Place meatballs on sheet pan and bake for 15min or until the center has reached 160°..
- Remove meatballs from oven and place in a skillet or pot over medium low heat. Coat with buffalo sauce and continue to cook until sauce is warmed..
- May serve over pureed celery root or cauliflower mixed with a packet of ranch dressing seasoning!.
These make a great appetizer or lunch. I don't know about you guys, but I have a habit of putting Frank's hot sauce on just about everything. Think meatballs have to be greasy spheres of beef? This keto-friendly take on meatballs is not just healthy, but delicious and addictive. These keto buffalo chicken meatballs are perfect for BBQ finger food!