Ground beef stuffed peppers. Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Delicious & Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Made With Ground Beef, Rice, & Italian Seasoning. View Our Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe.
Add drained tomatoes, salt, Worcestershire, and a dash of pepper. Ever since I was a starry eyed pre-teen, I've been a fan of drawing rainbows. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to get. You can cook Ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground beef stuffed peppers
- You need 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of red peppers.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s to taste of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 4 slices of provolone cheese.
Start with one pound of hamburger and brown it in a skillet with onion and garlic. Drain the fat then add in some uncooked rice, diced tomatoes, diced bell peppers and plenty of spices. Add in some beef broth then bring the mixture to a boil. In a small saucepan, prepare rice according to package instructions.
Ground beef stuffed peppers instructions
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet..
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning..
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted..
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted..
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook and stir the meat, onion and celery in a large skillet until the meat is brown. These tasty stuffed peppers are not the only ground beef dish you can do in the slow cooker. Right below, I go through a couple of other delicious meals that you can make using the slow cooker. One of my favorite recipes is the meatballs in tomato sauce.