BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack. BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pizza Haiku: "We weren't too thrilled. Earns stars for ease of making but taste was so-so." Followed recipe exactly and these tortilla "pizzas" while super-easy to put together but weren't outstanding b/c WW tortilla's don't tend to crisp on their own w/ all those ingredients on top so we had to kinda scoop half eat w/ forks. Meanwhile, combine chicken and barbecue sauce in microwaveable bowl.
They make an amazing snack or appetizer and are perfect for football watching. Even your pickiest eater will love these Taquitos. Chicken seasoned with an array of complimentary spices. You can have BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack
- You need 4 cups of tortilla chips (any flavor you like).
- It’s 1/8 cup of balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 2 cups of bbq sauce (any flavor you like).
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
Added to a rich flavored bbq sauce. The sweet, spicy and smoky BBQ chicken and tangy grilled pineapple combo is such a nice one and it only gets better when you serve it covered in ooey gooey melted cheese on top of convenient finger food tortilla chips! BBQ Chicken Roll Ups are a quick and easy, make ahead appetizer for a crowd! Perfect for a Sunday night football game!
BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack step by step
- Place your balsamic vinaigrette dressing into a pan on low heat…..
- Place your sliced onions in pan with the dressing and heat until onions are tender……
- Meanwhile take your tortilla chips and arrange them on a large platter……set platter off to the side…….
- Take your shredded chicken and place into pan with the onions……stir gently…….
- Now place your bbq sauce all over chicken and onion mixture, heat until chicken is heated thru…….
- Turn off heat and place your shredded cheddar cheese all over bbq chicken……..
- Leave covered until cheese has melted…..
- Arrange shredded bbq chicken all over tortilla chips……serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Perfect for a Sunday night football game! They're a great Super bowl food idea, but, these cheesy chicken, BBQ sauce and tortilla pinwheels are great for your lunch box or a regular party, too. See great recipes for BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack too! How to Make These Chicken Wraps in a Tortilla. Use the breast meat as much as possible.