Egg pasta with creamy rose sauce. Make it healthier by serving the sauce over whole wheat pasta. Although this lovely pasta recipe is usually served as a vegetarian pasta meal, you can certainly add meat to it if you would prefer. The creamy part of this Vegan Rose Pasta is made without cream or butter ironically.
I still am the creamy pasta cream just without all the cream, butter and stomach aches that seemed to always followed a dairy rich meal. Eggs, butter, pasta and a few herbs come together in a rich and silky sauce that is fast enough for a weeknight and elegant enough for company! Move over tomatoes…here comes the pasta with buttered egg sauce! You can cook Egg pasta with creamy rose sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg pasta with creamy rose sauce
- You need 1 package of egg pasta.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tbs of Parmigiana cheese.
- It’s 2 tbs of Fresh parsley chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of half and half cream.
- You need 1 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of oil I like olive oil but you can choose your favourite.
These are a few of my favorite things: Soft scrambled eggs. Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve ½ cup of pasta water and drain the rest. Set aside while you go back to your sauce.
Egg pasta with creamy rose sauce step by step
- Start by cutting the chicken in to small cubes.
- Now it’s time to chopped the onion and add it to the skillet with the oil sauté the onions till lightly glazed do not slow them to get colour it will not look good at the end.
- Wile you are frying the onion, add the chicken and sprinkle some salt pepper and the parsley and stir.
- When the onion is ready take it out and add the chicken and fry at medium heat you can add some more oil if needed.
- Now that the chicken is ready add the onion,tomato paste butter cream, and parmigiana and cook at medium heat about 20 min. Add salt if needed.
- Now you can put some water n another pot pinch of salt and boil than add the pasta and cook to your preference.
- Enjoy. Kali orexi.
There may not be a long list of ingredients in this Shrimp Penne with Creamy Rosa Pasta Sauce, but that's how they do it in Tuscany… few, high quality ingredients, lightly cooked to lock in flavors… it's also the guiding principal for how Bertolli® creates all of their sauces. Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions and saute for a minute or so. Pour in the tomato sauce, add sugar, salt and pepper to taste and stir. Farfalle pasta with light creamy mushroom rosé sauce, I am coming for you!