Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes. Make the pancakes: Mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large mixing bowl, forming a well in the center. Add in milk, egg, rum, and stirring to combine. Great recipe for Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes.
Pina Colada Pancakes Coconut flour is the perfect base for these amazing tropical pancakes topped with a creamy coconut syrup. You'll need coconut milk, maple syrup, coconut flour, nut butter, eggs, chopped pineapple, coconut water, and toasted coconut flakes. This vegan pina colada is a mix of malibu coconut rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream and ice, all blended up and then poured into cocktail glasses and served. You can cook Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes
- Prepare 2 cups of baking mix.
- You need 6 oz of pineapple juice.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil.
- It’s 2 of flax eggs.
- It’s of vegan chocolate chips.
- Prepare of coconut whipped cream.
With a slice of pineapple at a jaunty angle on the side of the glass, of course. Making the best vegan pina coladas. Fresh pineapple juice is the best to use. I was trying to use up a surplus of pineapple juice I had acquired.
Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes step by step
- Prepare flax egg. Let sit 5-10 minutes. (Flax egg is simply 1 tbsp ground flax seeds plus 1 tbsp water).
- Heat pan over low-sodium heat – we will be making silver dollar pancakes..
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl..
- Dollop spoonfuls of batter into greased or dry pan, depending of the type of pan you have. If greasing pan, it is recommended that you use something other than coconut oil..
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chips onto the moist pancake while they cook..
- When center of pancake bubbles, they are ready to flip. Give them another minute or 2 on the second side before removing to cool..
- Serve with coconut whipped cream for extra tropical-ness!.
Friday: Cacao-Cardamom Energy Smoothie Hana's Vegan Tofu Balls Mushroom and Blueberry Risotto. Saturday: Sweet Potato, Harissa and Kale Hash with Tahini-Lemon-Ginger Drizzle Herbed Sweet Potato Lunch Bowl Vegan Pad Thai. And just like the previous weeks, I'm having a Bob's Red Mill Giveaway! This week, I'm giving away one bag of gluten free coconut flour for your Piña Colada pleasure. All you need to do for a chance to win is comment on this post!