Perfect "George Foreman" Quesadillas.
You can have Perfect "George Foreman" Quesadillas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect "George Foreman" Quesadillas
- It’s 1 packages of large flour tortillas.
- You need 4 piece of chicken breasts (skinless).
- You need 3 each of assorted bell peppers.
- It’s 1 large of sweet yellow onion.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s dash of salt pepper.
- You need 1 packages of shredded mixed cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Perfect "George Foreman" Quesadillas step by step
- Heat oven to 350, and bake chicken for 30 minutes depending on the size of the chicken..
- Chop onions and saute them in olive oil. Slice bell peppers and mix in a small bowl..
- Shred the chicken breasts using two large forks. Add taco seasoning, salt and pepper and mix well..
- Mix chicken, bell peppers and onion mix until desired amounts. layer mix on a whole tortilla, cheese and place another tortilla on top..
- Heat your George Foreman grill and put on your quesadilla.Pull them off when theres grill marks and enjoy!.