Ceviche Cocktail 1990 Style.
You can cook Ceviche Cocktail 1990 Style using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ceviche Cocktail 1990 Style
- You need 4 cups of Clamato (cold).
- It’s 1/2 cup of fine dice sweet onion.
- You need 1 of large avacado cubed.
- It’s 1 of cucumber cubed.
- Prepare 2 cups of peeled, ready to eat, diced shrimp.
- You need 1/2 cup of fine dice cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon/Lime (squeezed).
- You need to taste of Salt/Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onion diced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fine dice jalapeño.
Ceviche Cocktail 1990 Style instructions
- Combine all ingredients into a glass, or plastic container, mix well and enjoy! Super easy recipe, you can add or retract whatever ingredients you want for a customized fresh cocktail treat!.
- Add or subtract Clamato per desired “soupiness.” Also, add and subtract any ingredient per desired flavors. If you know how to cook small scallops, add them, they only enhance the dish..