Low-Carb Taco Bake.
You can cook Low-Carb Taco Bake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Taco Bake
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 of of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of taco seasoning.
- You need 8 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of tsps. taco seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
- It’s 8 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Low-Carb Taco Bake instructions
- For the crust: beat the cream cheese and eggs until smooth..
- Add the cream and seasoning..
- Greases 9"x 12" baking dish; spread the cheese over the bottom..
- Pour in the egg mixture as evenly as possible..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before adding the topping..
- For the topping; brown the ground beef and drain the fat..
- Stir in the seasoning and salsa..
- Spread meat mixture over the crust..
- Top with cheese..
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake 20 minutes until hot he bubbly..