Healthy Desserts-Carrot Cake🥕. Today we are talking about one of my husband's favorite cakes. He's crazy for this homemade carrot cake recipe! For Matt, the more loaded a cake is with nuts, coconut and carrots, the better.
Glaze or sprinkle with powdered sugar. You can cook Healthy Desserts-Carrot Cake🥕 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Desserts-Carrot Cake🥕
- Prepare 10 of dkg of birch sugar or erythritol or another natural dietary sweetener -3 Medium 🥕 Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Apple 🍎 -10 dkg of Oatmeal -5 dkg Wholegrain Flour or Paleo Flour.
- You need 10 of ground nuts or almonds -1 tablespoon coconut fat -1 tsp baking powder -1 tsp cinnamon.
- It’s of unsweetened dried fruits.
Healthy Desserts-Carrot Cake🥕 instructions
- First preheat the oven to 180 degrees. -Mic the eggs with “sugar" and cinnamon..
- Then add the carrots and apples and then the other ingredients. -Pour into mass and bake for 25 minutes. ✨.
- It is very delicious in itself, but you can also add unsweetened whipped cream to the top with mascarpone. Enjoy!.