Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa. Homemade Vegan Coconut Almond Joy Cookies Recipe makes a sweet, tender cookie that taste like a favorite candy treat! This vegan cookies recipe is made without butter or eggs so you can share them with just about anyone! When milk begins to froth, sift and whisk cocoa powder in, in increments.
The prettybee.com is a great site for allergy friendly recipes. There a gluten-fee, dairy-free peppermint hot cocoa recipe too! Oh, and a coconut cream hot cocoa…yum! You can have Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa
- Prepare 2 cups of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vanilla coconut milk creamer.
- It’s 2 tsp of stevia sweetener.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of coconut whipped cream.
Maybe you should try all three, but start with The Best Vegan Hot Chocolate. This recipe makes enough dairy-free hot chocolate for up to four people because it's super rich. I make a batch for my family and all four of us (because Naomi is a bit too little to drink hot chocolate) have plenty to enjoy! As written, this Paleo hot chocolate recipe results in an extra-dark hot cocoa.
Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa instructions
- Combine milk, creamer, salt, stevia, and almond extract in small sauce pan..
- Heat over low-sodium heat. Watch to not allow to boil over..
- When milk begins to froth, sift and whisk cocoa powder in, in increments..
- About 2/3 of the way through, remove milk from heat and finish sifting and whisking until all cocoa is combined..
- Pour into drinking vessels – should fill up 2 standard mugs..
- Serve with coconut whipped cream..
Mexican Hot Cocoa, Elana's Pantry Vegan Hot Chocolate, Go Dairy Free Dark Hot Cocoa, The Nourishing Gourmet. Place all coconut milk in a small saucepan. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Subscribe to my newsletter to get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox. Remove bags and squeeze to release as much chocolately liquid as possible into the steeped coconut milk.