Hacked Chilli (Beanless Vegan, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Low Cal).
You can have Hacked Chilli (Beanless Vegan, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Low Cal) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hacked Chilli (Beanless Vegan, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Low Cal)
- Prepare 2 pounds of cauliflower broken downto size of large beans.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of spinach.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chilli powder seasoning (gluten free).
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic minced 6 garlic cloves equiv.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of red pepper flakes to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chipotle pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of psyllium husks optional.
- You need of Water 32 oz (just enough to cover cauliflower).
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
Hacked Chilli (Beanless Vegan, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Low Cal) step by step
- Put all in a large pot… The amount of water should be enough to cover the mixture. Dont add the psyllium husk though yet.
- The amounts of pepper seasonings im suggesting but up to you to experiment..
- Bring to a boil then back to a simmer. Eventually when back to simmer add the psyllium husk to thicken.. If you dont want to use the husks.. Chia or flax will work or go without. These are simply thickeners. The flax and chia will increase cals by about 100..