Barbie T's Italian Meatballs. These Italian meatballs use a standard mix of ground beef and ground pork, with added flavor from parsley, garlic, and dried herbs. Bake up a batch, mix them with your favorite spaghetti dish, and dinner is served! These meatballs were so overpowering with oregano.
Learn how to make Italian meatballs & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Place same skillet over medium-low heat. Everyone has their favourite meatball recipe and we're no different. You can cook Barbie T's Italian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbie T's Italian Meatballs
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (large) – chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 6 of slices of "moistened" white bread.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Why not try our Low Carb Italian Meatballs with Basil & Parmesan! Try this Keto Italian Meatballs recipe with Basil and Parmesan, they're very easy to make! The keto Italian meatballs can be stored in an airtight container in the. Grandma's Italian meatball recipe is the ultimate comfort food dish to share!
Barbie T's Italian Meatballs instructions
- Put olive oil in skillet and heat up on LOW while forming the meatballs.
- In large bowl, add remaining ingredients. Mix by hand until everything is mixed well. HINT: for the moistened bread, I take 3 pieces at a time and run it under cold water for a few seconds, then gently squeeze out the excess water – then I break up very small pieces before adding to bowl..
- Form meat into balls and add to skillet. Turn heat up to about medium..
- Fry until browned on all sides..
- When done, add meatballs to your favorite spaghetti sauce and simmer (covered) on low for 2 1/2 hours..
Tender and juicy meatballs are simmered in a simple yet rich tomato sauce and placed over spaghetti noodles or the pasta of your liking. These homemade Italian Meatballs are hard to beat. These homemade Italian Meatballs are hard to beat. Make a big batch and have them on hand in the freezer for quick weeknight meals. Delicious Italian turkey meatballs, all made in the slow cooker.