Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk). Mom's chicken burritos (bulk) step by step. Either boil or roast chicken until cooked through. You can also purchase roasted chicken.
This is truly the easiest burrito recipe to make at home — and they're freezer-friendly! Keep a stash in your kitchen and you can satisfying your Mexican food cravings any night of the week. Keep a stash in your kitchen and you can satisfying your Mexican food cravings any night of the week. You can cook Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk)
- You need 3 (40.5 oz) of cans refrained beans.
- You need 4-5 lbs of sour cream.
- It’s 64-96 oz of salsa (mild/medium/hot).
- It’s 2 lbs of shredded cheese.
- You need 3 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 33 oz of sliced olives.
- Prepare 2 of sweet onions.
- It’s 5 cups of white rice.
- You need 40-50 of burrito tortilla shells.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of garlic.
My Chicken, Bean, and Cheese Burritos never last long because my family snatches them up almost instantly. My husband or kids grab a few to microwave for a late-night snack. I pull a bag out of the freezer to reheat and crisp on the griddle for a healthier chimichanga dinner that comes together in a flash. See great recipes for Western Burritos, Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos too!
Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) instructions
- Either boil or roast chicken until cooked through. You can also purchase roasted chicken..
- Cook rice in rice cooker or instant pot while separating chicken meat from the bone and shred it..
- In a large pot (turkey pot or canning pot) mix all ingredients besides the tortilla shells on medium heat while stirring. How much salsa and cheese is based on preference and consistency..
- Serve wrapped in tortilla shells..
For many years now I have been perfecting my chicken marinade recipe and it's finally exactly what I want. I love this easy chicken marinade recipe because it quickly transforms an ordinary chicken breast (or any other cut of chicken) into something extraordinarily delicious – just in time for dinner. This Chicken Burrito Recipe comes together with very little time or effort. Budget friendly and easy to feed a crowd, this is the best chicken burrito recipe. OK, so technically, these are not burritos since I didn't add any beans.