Stir Fried Tofu.
You can cook Stir Fried Tofu using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Tofu
- You need 300 g of tofu (roughly mashed).
- It’s 10 cm of Japanese leek (cut into small pieces).
- You need 1/3 of mushroom (tear into pieces).
- It’s 2 of eggs (beaten).
- You need 1 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 to 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Nori seaweed for topping (optional).
Stir Fried Tofu instructions
- Put crushed red pepper and sesame oil in a pan and turn on the low heat. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute..
- Add mashed tofu, Japanese leek, mushroom, turn the heat to medium, and cook until the liquid is almost gone. Put in the soy sauce and stir well..
- Pour in the beaten egg and shake the pan while stirring for 10~15 seconds, turn off the heat, add sesame seeds, season with salt and pepper..
- Top with seaweed before serving..