Stuffed beef in grape leaves (Armenian Dolma Recipe).
You can have Stuffed beef in grape leaves (Armenian Dolma Recipe) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed beef in grape leaves (Armenian Dolma Recipe)
- It’s of Grape leaves (fresh or salted) 40-50 pcs.
- Prepare of Water for grape leaves – 500ml.
- You need of For the filling.
- It’s 500-600 g of Beef -.
- You need 1 cup of Rice -.
- You need 1 pcs of Onion -.
- Prepare 1,5 cup of Coriander, rosemary, parsley -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tomato paste -.
- You need of Green basil, mint, dill, cilantro on a small beam.
- You need 1,5 pcs of Tomato -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper -.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red pepper -.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Paprika -.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dried basil -.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salt -.
Stuffed beef in grape leaves (Armenian Dolma Recipe) instructions
- Place the grape leaves in a bowl, pour boiling water and leave for 5-7 minutes..
- Fold the leaves in a colander․ Drain the water, remove excess water from the leaves..
- Place the ground beef in a bowl, add small chopped onion, rice, chopped greens, salt, pepper, dried basil and tomato paste..
- Mix well the filling..
- Place the grape leaves shiny-side down on a table and the vein side up. Add a little of a the filling mixture to the center of the leaf. First fold the filling by bending the top edges of the leaf. Then fold the filling with the sides of the leaf and roll into a tight tube..
- After it, put it all on the bottom of the heavy-bottomed pot, but beforehand cover the bottom of the heavy-bottomed pot with layer of sliced tomatoes..
- Pour water level over grape tubes..
- Cook on low heat for 30-40 minutes..