Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce. I will def use as a base recipe again. Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch. Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti recipe.
This Pasta and Italian Meat Sauce doesn't need to cook for a long time to be delicious. The sauce is based on the famed Ragu alla Bolognese (sauce in the style of Bologna). The addition of milk might seem unusual, but it's traditional in northern Italy—where butter and cream, as well as milk, are essential to the cuisine. You can have Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 kg of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 800 g of tomatoes in a can.
- It’s 400 g of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 500 g of pasta of your choice.
- You need of Parmesan cheese (for garnish).
While pasta cooks, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add the oil. Break it up with a wooden spoon, then add the onion and. In all seriousness, this Best Ever Spaghetti and Meat Sauce is the perfect Italian-inspired family meal idea – the sauce is rich and meaty and SO flavourful, and it goes great over your favourite pasta cooked in salted water.
Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce step by step
- Add onions and garlic to heated olive oil and sauté on medium-high for 3~4 minutes until the onions are soft and translucent..
- Add the ground beef (patted dry and down to room temp.) and salt to the pan. Crush with a wooden spatula to mix with the onion and garlic. Cook until both sides are brown (8-10 minutes)..
- Once the meat is cooked, add the tomatoes and tomato sauce and mix evenly..
- Reduce the sauce to a simmer or until it reaches the desired consistency. Be sure to stir occasionally to avoid burning..
- Pour sauce over some cooked pasta of your choice (preferably shorter length pasta like ravioli or lasagna)..
- Garnish with a generous sprinkle of parmesan and a sprig of fresh basil..
Big, tasty beef meatballs are simmered in an easy Italian tomato sauce in this easy recipe. Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, mushrooms and green pepper in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Stir diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste into the pan.