Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups. Creamy almond butter smooshed in between two layers of dark chocolate, can't get any better than that! This week is my son's birthday week. Every time I make my vegan peanut butter cups, they disappear so fast I can't even keep up!.
Whisk the coconut oil, cocoa powder, sweetener, and a pinch of salt. Fill a regular size muffin tin with paper liners. Divide remaining chocolate amongst the cups. You can cook Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups
- Prepare 1 Jar of Crunchy Peanut Butter (no added sugar).
- It’s 1 Jar of Almond Butter.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Honey for each mix (of the above).
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of coconut Oil for each mix.
- Prepare 6 of Cote Dor Dark chocolate Bars.
Use almond butter, cashew butter, or sunflower butter if you prefer. When the almond butter and powdered sugar are mixed together the mix is very dry, but the resulting flavor and texture is actually perfection. Combine the almond butter with sweetener of choice. Top with remaining chocolate and any optional toppings.
Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups instructions
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or pot..
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil and mix it with 2 Tablespoons of honey and the whole of a Peanut Butter Jar.
- Add a teaspoon full of the peanut butter mix in the small molds and then add the melted dark chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Once they are frozen, remove the cupcake wrappers from the chocolate cups and serve. These raw almond butter cups are decadent, rich, with a nice contrast of dark chocolate and sweet almond butter filling. They are like a perfection in a cup form. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan. Make the filling: In a small bowl, whisk together almond butter, maple syrup and coconut flour.