Keto – cabbage goulash. Keto diet is the best way to lose fat and get healthy without giving up your favorite food. Discover the best keto meal plan customized to your body, situation, goals, and taste buds Stir in the remaining ingredients, except cabbage, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add the cabbage, a handful at a time, stirring well after each addition.
Serve the goulash with freshly fried cabbage and a dollop of sour cream or mayonnaise. For a quicker cooking time, start with a more tender cut of meat. Goulash made with lamb can be delicious, too!. You can cook Keto – cabbage goulash using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto – cabbage goulash
- It’s 2 lbs of 80/20 Ground beef.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need of I head of cabbage, cut into 2” pieces.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- It’s as needed of salt & pepper.
In a large kettle, cook the sausage, beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Enjoy the flavor of Hungarian goulash right out of the bowl or over cauliflower rice. This keto beef goulash recipe is just one of many tasty meals that can be made ahead and frozen for another day. Goulash is a beef stew defined by its rich paprika sauce.
Keto – cabbage goulash instructions
- Brown ground beef with diced onion and garlic in olive oil until no longer pink. Drain most of grease, but leave a little.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, simmer covered for 30-60 minutes.
Goulash comes from the Hungarian word for a herdsman or cowboy. [no_toc] This low carb goulash is a healthy twist on the traditional recipe — a big ole pot of bubbling meat and veggies in a tomato-y broth, traditionally served with and/or over carbs. SO not needed to make this recipe as scrumptious as it is! My Mom makes Goulash with elbow macaroni- and since going low carb- I no longer get to enjoy this dish with the rest of the clan. Goulash is traditionally a Hungarian dish made with stew meat, red sauce, and paprika, usually served with noodles, rice or mashed potatoes on the side. Hungarian goulash often includes onions and garlic, red peppers and caraway seed.