Grilled Cheese and Egg Sandwich. Egg-in-a-hole has long been one of our favorite breakfasts: Cut a hole out of a slice of bread, cook in butter, break an egg into the hole. Following a brilliant idea we first saw on Reddit, we decided to try building a grilled cheese sandwich out of two of those bad boys—and deliciousness ensued. He's recently found a love for grilled cheese, and there's not a morning he wont NOT eat eggs.
I make these for breakfast, lunch or diner, especially on days when I don't want to. This bacon & egg breakfast grilled cheese sandwich recipe is quick and delicious! As eggs begin to set, gently PULL the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds. You can cook Grilled Cheese and Egg Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese and Egg Sandwich
- You need of Sandwich.
- You need 2 slice of Bread.
- Prepare 2 slice of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 slice of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 of butter.
- You need 1 of Scramble eggs.
When is an egg sandwich recipe a masterpiece? When it meets a grilled cheese recipe. Grilled cheese sandwich with slices of ham, a fried egg, baby spinach, and gruyere cheese on rye bread. Trying to think of fun things to make with our Easter ham leftovers, my mind kept playing an ear worm from Dr.
Grilled Cheese and Egg Sandwich instructions
- Spread the butter on the outside surface of a bread slice and place it on a cold pan..
- Start putting the content of sandwich on the surface of the unbuttered side of the bread in order; 1 slice of cheddar cheese, scrambled eggs, 1 slice of tomato, 1 leaf of lettuce and 1 slice of cheddar cheese..
- Do the same step 1 to the other bread but this will be the top of the sandwich..
- Turn on the heat to medium to avoid burnt toast and wait until the cheese melted..
- Once the bottom cheese is melted, turn the sandwich upside down for the other cheese to be melted..
This Fried Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich Is So Savory And Satisfying. Oh wow, this sounds SO good. Whisk eggs, milk, and pepper in small bowl. Spray non-stick skillet with cooking spray. CRACKER BARREL Cheese Slices are perfect for our grilled sandwich!