No bake peanut butter bars. Baking Tips for No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars. It's best to line your pan with foil or parchment paper before getting started. This will make it much easier to lift the bars out of the pan and slice them!
It had a some what good flavor but next time I would definately use a diiferent flavor I loved these Peanut Butter bars! I helped my Mom make them. No bake chocolate peanut butter bars combine an alluring flavor combination that we all love: chocolate and peanut butter. You can cook No bake peanut butter bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake peanut butter bars
- It’s 1 cup of Graham crackers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of non dairy chocolate chips.
- You need 5 tbsp of Almond milk.
In this easy dessert, velvety smooth chocolate sits on top of a thick layer of peanut buttery goodness. These no-bake peanut butter bars are such a delicious treat! So easy to make, & they taste just like a Reese's, but better because they're homemade. My Grandma calls these no-bake Peanut Butter Bars "Almost Reese's" for good reason—they're as close to the real deal as I've ever tasted.
No bake peanut butter bars step by step
- Chop walnuts and graham crackers.
- Mix milk and chocolate chips together in a pan on low heat until smooth..
- Mix coconut, peanut butter, graham crackers and walnuts in a bowl adding a little milk at a time to get all off the mixture to stick together.
- Spread mixture in 9×9 pan and cover with the melted chocolate and refrigerate for one hour.
- Cut them into squares and enjoy.
Here's what you need: graham cracker crumbs, butter, powdered sugar, peanut butter, semi-sweet chocolate chips. Mix the butter, graham crackers, sugars, nut butter and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth and creamy. You could sub almond butter for peanut butter if there is a peanut allergy in your house. The bars may taste a little different than a Reese's, but still super. No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars will satisfy all of your dessert cravings with almost none of the sugar.