Rawa dryfruits laddu😊 (semolina sweet laddu). Rava laddu or Rava ladoo recipe – quick & easy rava laddu or suji ladoo recipe to make on any occasion or festivals. Rava Laddu Suji Semolina Recipe, Sooji ladoo, How To Make Rava Laddu Suji Semolina Recipe. This Indian dessert is very tasty and also hugely popular.
Rava Laddu or Semolina Laddoo Or Rawa Ladu, a popular sweet dish from Maharashtra, India..laddu recipes are common sweet recipes during festival season and rava laddu is one such sweet recipe. unlike other indian ladoo's, it requires only few main ingredients. basically it is prepared with roasted semolina, coconut, sugar and dry fruits. Rava laddu recipe with step by step photos. Rava ladoo is a popular Indian sweet made during festivals. You can have Rawa dryfruits laddu😊 (semolina sweet laddu) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rawa dryfruits laddu😊 (semolina sweet laddu)
- Prepare 2 cups of fine semolina, 1 cup almonds, 1/2 cup pistachios,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashewnuts, 1/2 cup dry shredded coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of tragacanth gum(gond in hindi)optional..if u have good.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fox nuts (makhana in hindi)optional.. if u have good.
- Prepare of These 2 above is good for health and can get in indian market.
- Prepare 1 cup of clarified butter,1 cup sugar powder,1 cup warm milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry ginger powder,2 tsp cardamom powder.
- You need of Silver leaf optional to garnish.
You can even call rava ladoo as sweet The recipe also does not take much time to make. So for festive occasions like Diwali, this rava laddoo recipe is apt as it can be easily made in less time. Rave unde or suji laddu is prepared using semolina, sugar, dessicated coconut and little ghee. Rave unde or rava ladoo or sooji laddu recipe explained with step by step pictures and a video.
Rawa dryfruits laddu😊 (semolina sweet laddu) instructions
- First fry all the dry fruits one by one with little clarified butter/ghee…as in the picture. Tragacanth gum pic 3(gond).
- As u finish all..now grind all the dryfruits coarsely. Now heat 1 cup butter in a deep pan then add semolina and keep stirring till light brown.pic 2 fox nuts..fry them too in little butter/ghee.
- Now remove from heat and add powder sugar mix.now add warm milk little by little while mixing..see pic 3.
- Now add the grind dryfruits,cardamom powder,dry ginger powder now mix well that it can hold the mixture well.see in pic 3.
- Now make round laddu when it's warm… can use little oil on ur palm/hand while making.can decorate with silver leaf(optional)Made 29.u can store for 1 month in airtight container and in normal room temperature. Enjoy.Please be save and tc.stay at home👍.
I am not a big fan of sweets but some sweets like carrot halwa, mysore pak and rava laddu are my favorites. Rawa Laddoo – Rawa Laddu – Semolina Sweet Balls. Rawa Laddoo are sweet balls prepared using Semolina. This would always be made and stored in a big box at home. Rava Laddu or Rava Laddoo?… I mean here you have a plate of absolutely delicious looking rawa laddu (semolina balls) all stacked up in front of you, with no one around to remind that you are trying to avoid anything which has the word "calorie" in it (unsuccessfully, I might add!), on top of which its.