Yong Tau Foo soup.
You can cook Yong Tau Foo soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yong Tau Foo soup
- It’s of Main.
- You need 15 piece of Yong Tau Foo.
- You need of Other.
- It’s 4 tbsp of light soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Knorr "Hao Chi" all-in-one seasoning.
- Prepare of white pepper powder.
- You need 1400 ml of water.
Yong Tau Foo soup step by step
- You may cut Yong Tau Foo into halves for big pieces. Parboil them in boiling water and then drained and put aside..
- To make the stock, add light soya sauce, white pepper powder and seasoning into 1400 ml water..
- Then add in parboiled Yong Tau Foo into the stock and bring it to boil..
- Ready to serve once it starts boiling. Best served with rice, rice vermicelli or noodle..