Beef & Tomato stir-fry. Order Your Premium Beef Online Today & Save! Your one-stop for all things beef. Explore our recipes, beef cuts, cooking tips, beef's nutrition profile and discover how beef is raised from farm to fork.
A full-grown steer, bull, ox, or cow, especially one intended for use as meat. b. The flesh of a slaughtered full-grown steer,. Beef, flesh of mature cattle, as distinguished from veal, the flesh of calves. You can cook Beef & Tomato stir-fry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef & Tomato stir-fry
- It’s 1/2 lb of Beef (you can use any part as you like) thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Tomate.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1 handful of Coriander stem : cut into small peace leaves: leave for decoration.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
The best beef is obtained from early maturing, special beef breeds. High-quality beef has firm, velvety, fine-grained lean, bright red in color and well-marbled. The fat is smooth, creamy white, and well distributed. Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle.
Beef & Tomato stir-fry step by step
- Put a teaspoon of oil and garlic into a pan. Heat slowly until coming aroma from the garlic. Stir-fry beef, tomato and coriander stems with high heat..
- Season with soy sauce, oyster sauce and pepper. Dish up with coriander leaves..
- The dinner of the day, with Thai Green Curry and salad.
Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times. Beef is a source of high-quality protein and nutrients. Most beef skeletal muscle meat can be used as is by merely cutting into certain parts, such as roasts, short ribs or steak (filet mignon, sirloin steak, rump steak, rib steak, rib eye steak, hanger steak, etc. Beef definition is – the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (such as a steer or cow) used as food. How to use beef in a sentence.