Simple Beef noodles.
You can cook Simple Beef noodles using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Beef noodles
- Prepare of Beef sirloin (or other part with a bit fat).
- Prepare of Star anise.
- It’s of Soy sauce (180-240ml).
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Cooking wine (30ml).
- It’s of Spring onion.
- It’s of Poi choy.
- You need of Chili paste, chili peppers (optional for spicy taste).
- You need of Ramen noodles (depends on how much you want).
- You need of Salt, white peppers and black peppers for taste.
Simple Beef noodles step by step
- Chop beef into cubes.
- Slice all Poi choy.
- Cut spring oinions in half (separate green part and white part), and dice the white part, mince the green part.
- Put star anise, Soy sauce, cooking wine, water, white diced spring onion, beef all in a pot.
- Slow cook all ingredient for 20-30 mins (if you have rice cooker will be easier).
- Put noodles and Poi choy in the pot and cook for another 5-8 min.
- Salt, peppers, chili peppers in for taste, and add green minced spring onion, turn off the fire put the lid on for another 2-3 min.
- Enjoy your beef noodles.