Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook. I always have leftover chapati after mealtime and it becomes dry over time. I do a stir-fry, chapati upma or kothu with leftover chapati. Its a wonderful way to give life to dry chapatis.
SWEET POTATO CHAPATI AKA SWEET POTATO FLATBREAD This whole wheat sweet potato chapati or flatbread is so versatile you can have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This simple, easy and effortless recipe makes the softest sweet potato flatbread ever. Why the roti is not soft? You can cook Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook
- It’s 4 of potatoes medium, 1 onion sliced,1 tsp zeera.
- It’s 7-8 of Kashmiri whole red chilli (less heat and give colour).
- It’s 1 pinch of turmeric and red chilli powder and 1/2 tbsn salt(acc to u).
- It’s of Dough 2 cups wheat flour,1 1/2 cup warm water,1 tsp salt and oil.
You can either make these chapatis without layers – plain chapati or with layers – Flaky Chapati. Though the later need some practice to master it once you master the skill, it becomes less work. The plain Chapatis are easier to prepare at home than the layered, but the flaky and layered chapatis are. Roti is a flatbread, originated in India, and is made with ground wholewheat flour.
Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook step by step
- Peel the potatoes, slice round from top wise,nor thick nor thin..medium. (katli mean flat potatoes).
- Now slice onion and cut red chillies. Now heat 3 tbsn oil and add all three..as pic.when it's slight colour change add 1 pinch of turmeric and chilli powder and salt and mix.
- Now add the potatoes mix and cover the lid..
- Cover the lid with cloth.so steam remains inside. After 2 mins just stir it gently.now let it cook on slow flame till 5 to 10 mins.but keep check in between. When done sprinkle some coriander leaves..
- Dough…knead as above ingredients…make chapati.
- Serve hot potato veggie with hot chapati/flatbread enjoy😊Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for free and help me grow.take care and be safe👍.
It is a staple in most parts of India and Pakistan, and consumed in many Hi m Priya so you want to know the difference between roti Nana paratha & chapati so I wills tart with roti is basically made with gram floor. Chapati, sometimes also spelled chapatti or called roti, is an ancient unleavened flatbread that's common in Indian, East African, and Caribbean cuisine. The basic recipe includes either all white flour or a combination of both white and whole wheat flour combined with salt, warm water, and sometimes. ; Indian Chapati Bread. In this video, you'll see how to make this simple but tasty flatbread recipe. Get tips for making the dough easy to handle, and how to cook each Chapati perfectly so that you get those delicious little bubbles.