Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas. Inside: Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajita Recipe. This shrimp fajita recipe is seriously so easy and delicious! All you have to do is scoop the juicy shrimp, tender bell pepper and onions into a soft warm tortilla for a super fast and easy weeknight dinner!
Place oven racks in center and upper third positions of oven. This Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas recipe was the answer. Toss bell peppers and onion with garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. You can cook Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- It’s of Seasoning Mix:.
- It’s 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika, salt, garlic & onion powder, oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare of Fajitas:.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of olive oil, divided.
- You need 2 of large bell peppers, sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 lb. of shrimp.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 lime.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas, for serving.
While onions and peppers are cooking, toss shrimp with olive oil, chili powder, cumin, onion powder and salt. These Shrimp Fajitas are restaurant delicious without the wait, price tag or a pile of dirty dishes! They are a walk-in-the-door-last-minute-meal that is healthy, quick and easy but PACKED with flavor. These Paleo Shrimp Fajitas use minimal ingredients and have fast clean up.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside. In a small bowl, whisk together the seasonings..
- Place the peppers and onions into a large bowl and toss them with 1 tbsp of the olive oil. Then toss them with 1 1/2 tsp of the seasoning mix. Spread them out evenly on the prepared pan and put it in the oven for 12 minutes. While the veggies get a head start, place the shrimp into the bowl and toss them with the additional tbsp of olive oil and the rest of the seasoning. Stack up your tortillas and wrap them in foil..
- Once the 1st 12 minutes are up, remove the pan from the oven and place the shrimp evenly over the veggies. Place the wrapped tortillas on the top rack of the oven and return the pan to the oven for 8-10 minutes more, or until the shrimp is all pink and cooked through. Remove the tortillas carefully as well. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the shrimp and veggies and serve with your favorite toppings..
A healthy dinner idea and one of my favorite shrimp recipes! Wrap the tortillas in foil and place on the corner of a baking sheet. Add the bell peppers, red onion, and shrimp to the sheet and season with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and lime. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.