Egg rolls. Check Out Best Egg Rolls On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Egg rolls are a variety of deep-fried appetizers served in American Chinese restaurants. An egg roll is a cylindrical, savory roll with shredded cabbage, chopped pork, and other fillings inside a thickly-wrapped wheat flour skin, which is fried in hot oil. The dish is served warm, and is usually eaten with the fingers, dipped in duck sauce, soy sauce, plum sauce, or hot mustard, often from a. You can have Egg rolls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg rolls
- You need 2 packs of egg roll wraps.
- Prepare 2 bags of the coleslaw mix (cabbage and carrots).
- You need 24 oz of ground pork.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need of Ground ginger.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
Fold bottom point up over filling and roll once. Fold in right and left points. Brush beaten egg on top point. Set aside and repeat with remaining filling.
Egg rolls instructions
- Cook your ground pork..
- Get a big bowl and put both bags of coleslaw..
- When meat is done add to coleslaw.. then add a lil soy sauce and ground ginger. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Open up egg roll wraps and put 2 spoonfuls in each wrap. Fold like a burrito.. then at the end put a lil dab of egg to seal it..
- Heat up oil and fry 4 minutes on each side or how you like it.. I like it crispy.. we used an air fryer too it works..
These homemade egg rolls are filled with pork and vegetables, all wrapped up and fried to crispy perfection. The perfect make-ahead appetizer for any event! Chinese egg rolls are a great snack or starter for any Asian style meal. Mama Ruthie's Chinese Egg Rolls Recipe Rules. Soggy, hot filling makes soggy egg rolls.