Cody's Spicy Chipotle Italian Sandwich.
You can have Cody's Spicy Chipotle Italian Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cody's Spicy Chipotle Italian Sandwich
- It’s 1/2 loaf of Italian bread.
- Prepare 6 slice of hard salami.
- You need 6 slice of sandwich pepperoni.
- Prepare 3 slice of provolone cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of chipotle mayonnaise (I use Kraft).
- You need 3 tbsp of oil (your preference).
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 dash of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of oregano.
Cody's Spicy Chipotle Italian Sandwich instructions
- FYI: The amounts for the condiments are completely arbitrary. I usually just add them until they look right. Use your own judgement. :-).
- Cut Italian loaf in half..
- Slice bread open, making a top and bottom for your sandwich..
- Layer salami, pepperoni, and provolone onto the bottom half, then replace the top..
- Microwave for 1:45, or until cheese is melted..
- Open the sandwich..
- In order, add the Chipotle Mayonnaise, oil, red wine vinegar, parmesan, and oregano to the "plain" bottom half of the sandwich. Don't try to put these ingredients on the cheese and meat layer; they will slide right off..
- Replace top half and slice into four pieces..