Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles. This pan-fried sesame garlic tofu will change the way you feel about tofu if you aren't already a tofu fan! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you've claimed yourself not a tofu fan, you probably just haven't had tofu the.
So delicious and quick to prep. This Honey Garlic Tofu recipe is a great way to jazz up tofu! Pair it with crisp broccoli and fluffy brown rice for a tofu bowl that's sure to have you skipping take-out for this tasty homemade When it comes to this scrumptious honey garlic tofu, you have two tasty options for cooking your tofu. pan-fried tofu. You can have Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles
- You need 60 g of rice noodles.
- It’s 50 g of tofu.
- It’s 100 ml of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s Half of an onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of basil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare Half of a cup water.
Caramelized udon noodles in a sweet soy sauce, broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, black sesame seeds and cilantro. We love adding our organic tofu to this inspired Asian recipe. Or just order it plain for a meatless meal fit for all. Tofu noodle soup is a cozy and familiar vegan alternative to chicken noodle soup.
Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles instructions
- First, you blend the tofu with some of the tofu water in a blender till it turns into a smooth paste..
- Then you mince the garlic or use a garlic mincer..
- You chop up the onion into thin slices..
- Then you stir-fry the onion and garlic in one tablespoon of olive oil..
- You add the blended tofu, tomato sauce, water and rice noodles into the pan..
- Let it simmer for a few minutes then sprinkle in the salt, black pepper and basil then you cook the noodles to your liking and voilà..
This quick and simple recipe is perfect for when you feel under the weather. Tofu noodle soup hits the spot when you want comfort food that feels nourishing and restorative, not heavy. Pan-fried tofu has texture and absorbs sauce much better than plain tofu, especially when it comes to Asian-inspired sauces. As far as veggies go, either grab your An easy almond butter sauce, pan-fried tofu,veggies, and noodles! Spicy, addictive, super yummy Udon noodles made with Tofu and a ton of veggies.