Oats Uttapam. Oats uttapam recipe or oats uthappam – Uttapam is a thick pancake made with fermented batter usually made of lentil and rice. You can find the basic south Indian uttapam recipe here which is usually made of left over plain or masala dosa batter. Oats Uttapam Recipe, Learn how to make Oats Uttapam (absolutely delicious recipe of Oats Uttapam ingredients and cooking method) This delicious recipe of Oats Uttapam is an easy and quick recipe to make for breakfast or a brunch get together.
Oats uttapam recipe with step by step photos – healthy, easy and an instant recipe of uttapam made with oats. Apart from oats, sooji or rava and besan is also added to the uttapam. Instead of sooji you can also use rice flour, thus having a gluten free option for these uttapams. You can have Oats Uttapam using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats Uttapam
- Prepare 2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of green chilly.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- You need of Water as required.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- It’s 1 of /2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
If you are bored of eating oats porridge, then this uthappam is a great option to include oats in our diet. Oats uttapam recipe – EASY and QUICK recipe made from powdered oats, sooji and yogurt. This is the instant uttapam, so no grinding, fermenting required. Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine.
Oats Uttapam step by step
- First grind the oats into fine powder then in a mixing bowl add oats flour, rice flour, yogurt, water mix everything together the batter should be pouring consistency,.
- Then add the salt, black pepper, green chillies, ginger mix it then heat a tawa pour a spoonful of batter into the tawa spread it drizzle it with some oil.
- Then spread some carrot, onions and coriander leaves then after few minutes flip it then turnover and is ready serve hot…..
Put this batter on hot tawa and add carrot, beans, green chillies. rava uttapam recipe sooji uttapam with detailed photo and video recipe. an extremely popular south indian dosa variety made with semolina and vegetable toppings. it is an ideal morning breakfast recipe which can be made instantly without the hassle of fermentation and grounding. it tastes great when served with a choice of spicy chutney but also tastes amazing. Uttapam are South Indian Breakfast pancakes made with lentils, rice, onions, herbs & spices. These are a very common breakfast in south Indian homes and are mostly eaten with a chutney, sambar or podi. Traditionally uttapam were made with slightly sour batter that is left over after making dosa on the previous days.